The following Dell Latitude 3500 is suitable for basic business use. The laptop has a slightly lower end processor that will not set the world on fire but the rest of the specification meets our usual minimum recommended standards for a new laptop. The Dell Latitude is from the ‘quality’ end of the Dell range and so is robust and rugged when compared with other models such as the Inspiron or Vostro. The included 3 year warranty is better than the standard one year but could mean your laptop has to be sent away if a hardware fault is found; consider a Pro Support warranty upgrade if you’d prefer a quick fix to any faults found.
Specification & Price
- Intel® Core™ i3-8145U Processor
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- 8GB RAM
- Dual Band Wireless
- 15.6″ FHD Sceen (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare, Non-Touch, Camera & Mic
- M.2 256GB PCIe NVMe Class 35 Solid State Drive
- 4 Cell 56Whr ExpressChargeTM Capable Battery
- 3 Year Dell Basic Warranty
Our Price @ £555 + VAT & Setup
The price shown is for the laptop only and any extra support provided (for example pre-delivery preparation, on site setup, data migration, software installs etc.) are charged for at our standard labour and callout rates. If you only want the laptop and do not require any extra support please let us know at time of order and we will arrange for the laptop to be sent to you directly at no extra cost.
Recommended Laptop Options
Upgrade to a 3 Year Dell Pro Support Warranty @ £49+VAT. This includes next business day on site repair by qualified Dell engineers.
Optional Support & Security Pack for £99 + VAT
Please consider our optional support and security pack for £99 + VAT. This includes the following services:
- 2 Year AVG Internet Security or AVG Internet Security Business Edition Licence (Worth £99)
- 1 Year IT\norwich Premium RMM Service including Web Protection (Worth £60)
- Logitech USB Wireless Mouse (Worth £12)
This pricing is valid only for 14 days from the date of this article.