For businesses that need a UPS but do not wish to be exposed to the unexpected costs of UPS purchase, provisioning , ongoing maintenance, battery replacement or repair we offer “Power Protection as a Service”.
Your business pays us a fixed monthly fee for a minimum of 12 or 24 months (there is a small setup cost for 12 month terms) and is protected from the ongoing costs associated with purchasing your own UPS and includes these deliverables:
- On site assessment of your equipment and needs in order to properly ‘size’ the UPS.
- Physical setup and installation of the UPS.
- Configuration of the UPS in order to ensure connected equipment is suitably protected.
- Cloud based, support led firmware upgrades to ensure the UPS is secure and in good health.
- Cloud based monitoring of power events including self-test results.
- Free of charge on site battery replacements.
- Free of charge on site UPS replacements.
Once the 12 or 24 month term is over:
- We continue to provide the service to you on a rolling monthly basis.
- You can cancel at any time, in this case we will have the UPS collected from your site or we will quote you an outright purchase price.
The price you pay depends upon the model of UPS you need. This is dictated by how much power your current equipment draws and your needs in terms of desired uptime in the event of a power outage.