This specification was last updated on 1st November 2019
Designed to fit the modern workspace, the small, reliable, and secure HP ProDesk 400 SFF is a powerful PC with performance that’s scalable to grow with your business. This PC offers a little more “oomph” over the ProDesk 400 Mini, featuring a faster i7 Processor, 8GB RAM, an SSD drive and a dedicated graphics card for users that need extra design performance. This is not quite your CAD workstation grade machine but will give extra performance to users working with 2D graphics and in 2D design environments. Add the graphics card upgrade and you’ll a have a budget CAD capable PC.
In addition to the baseline speciation you’ll see on the HP web site, we have upgraded this model to a three year warranty and included a 2GB low profile graphics card for that extra performance boost:
- Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit Edition
- Intel® Core™ i7-9700
- 8 GB RAM
- 256 GB SSD
- 3 year Next Business Day On site HP Hardware Warranty
- ASUS Nvidia GeForce GT 710 2GB Passive Cooled Low Profile Graphics Card
Our price on this model is £747 + VAT
The price quoted excludes VAT, pre-delivery preparation, installation and site fees. If you would like an estimate of these costs please let us know. If you prefer to set up the laptop yourself we well be happy to deliver the laptop to your site at no extra cost.
RAM Upgrade @ £69 + VAT
- Upgrade from 8GB to 16GB RAM.
- Improves performance when running multiple applications at once.
- Improves stability when applications remain open in the background.
Graphics Upgrade @ £99 + VAT
- Upgrade from Nvidia GeForce GT 710 2GB to PNY NVIDIA Quadro P400 DP 2GB GDDR5
- Improves performance when creating 2D and 3D models.
- Support for up to fours screens @ 4K resolution.