This specification was last updated on 8th September 2020
Designed to fit the modern workspace, the small, reliable, and secure HP ProDesk 400 Small Form Factor is a powerful PC with performance that’s scalable to grow with your business. This PC offers a little more “oomph” over the ProDesk 400 Mini, featuring a faster i7 Processor and a dedicated graphics card for users that need extra design performance. This is not quite your CAD workstation grade machine but will give extra performance to users working with 2D graphics and in 2D design environments. Add the graphics card upgrade and you’ll a have a budget CAD capable PC.
In addition to the baseline speciation you’ll see on the HP web site, we have upgraded this model to a three year warranty and included a 2GB low profile graphics card for that extra performance boost:
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional – 64 bit edition
- Intel® Core™ i7-9700 9th Generation Processor
- 16 GB RAM
- 512 GB SSD Hard Disk Storage
- ASUS Nvidia GeForce GT 710 2GB Passive Cooled Low Profile Graphics Card
- 3 Year Next Business Day On Site Manufacturers Warranty Included
- Wired Keyboard & Mouse Included
STOCK CODE: HP-PD-SFF
Our price on this model is £799 + VAT
The price quoted excludes VAT, pre-delivery preparation, installation and site fees. If you would like an estimate of these costs please let us know. If you prefer to set up the laptop yourself we well be happy to deliver the laptop to your site at no extra cost.